The ultimate goal of preventative dental care is to promote, restore, and maintain your oral health.
What is preventative dental care?
The ultimate goal of preventative dental care is to promote, restore, and maintain your oral health. Our entire staff is committed to preventative services such as regular dental check-ups and teeth cleanings, periodontal examinations for gingivitis (gum disease) and nutritional counseling. That is why your regular dental exams, cleanings, and x-rays are handled with the utmost care and so important to maintain.
Dr. Tara N. Pool and the staff believe in educating patients about dental hygiene and safety. As part of her preventative dentistry practice, she recommends the following habits:
• Brush your teeth at least twice a day for 2 minutes
• Floss at least once a day
• Visit the dentist at least twice a year for a regular checkup and cleaning
• Eat a healthy diet with minimal sugar consumption
• Wear a protective mouthpiece during contact sports
6475 Wall St Suite 202
Colorado Springs, CO 80918